- The company stores temporarily or as an intermediary User information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. The Company records the IP address(es) of each user of the Site and tracks it’s Users by the use of “Click stream Cookies” inter-alia in compliance with statutory regulations and for security reasons. If the user objects to any of this please do not use the portal(s).
- At the time of registration you are requested to complete a form providing us with information regarding your name, company name, address, email, telephone and other personal and professional information such as dealers, agents, traders, OEM’s, Area of Operations, Social Media Links etc as well as your business information in multiple ways. Further if you submit any information to be published on the portal including but not limited to Company Profile, Product Catalog, Product Pictures, Trade Leads then you are deemed to have given your consent to the publication of such information.
- By using the portal you consent to the collection, storage and use of your browsing sequence on this website. We share this information with 3rd parties only for the purpose of showing you marketing communications of interest. No personally identifiable information is shared except when the law requires so or it is permitted in terms of this policy. We do sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally identifying information of our users.
- In order to support many of the services that we provide on a free basis to our visitors we display advertisements based on usage trends and visitor statistics and/or on fixed basis. User’s personal and business information is used to serve targeted advertising through the company’s websites, customized e-mailers, newsletters etc. Further once the users information is displayed on the websites the user may start receiving enquiries through SMS, Mails, Phone etc over which CAVPL has no control.
- We employ various security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information. These measures are both electronic as well as physical but at the same time no data transmission over the net can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure. Also it is advised to please keep in mind that the personal and business information posted online is accessible to the public and hence you may receive unsolicited communication from other parties.